Thursday, August 28, 2014

Drawing is an exercise of the heart.

Thinking about my first born and the drawing I drew of the two of us years ago. I cherish it. His face showed a tinge of a growl called "grillin" in his words. I know he doesn't feel like that anymore as we value each other greatly.



I did not remove this drawing from the frame. But you really can't tell it except the small photo in the corner. I usually use the space for another gem. 

If you are interested in a drawing of your own from a photo, let me know. This was from a selfie I took of us. 

artrapoure@live.com

I do animals as well. Especially those that have passed and owners want a memorial. 

Enjoy this day and thanks for your time. 
Follow me on fb/Art Rapoure LLC for interesting fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment